Gaming Player 1 not workin on certain games???

Jimmydome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the wiikey 2 and also rolled back to 3.2u so i could install wads easily. Well everything was going fine untill recently, player 1 stoped working once the game loads up, only for certain games imports and home region. only been 1 day since i switched from softmod to chip, diff console. Now when i first loaded up chipped wii, everything ran fine but the only thing diff i did since i played those certain games last was run mario kart(original and have update blocking on chip and no mario kart channel) and installed opera browser WAD. now player 1 wont work when game loads up on some games u can start up player 2 and that works but which ever wiimote u start game with wont work once game starts. when i installed opera browser( my region) it said writing data when it was ran for the first time, thats the only thing i could imagine that was done. now i uninstalled opera browser wad but no luck, is there a title i need to delete or something, this is driving me crazy now cause i cant play 2 players on tatsonoko or castlevania, i thought it was an import issue but it happend on a home region game, has anyone ever heard of this??? the best is that the player 1 light is on, on the controller that is not working and you can push the home button and bring up the home wii system menu, this is so strange. and its not 1 specific wiimote, its which ever 1 is player 1, so its not a wiimote sync issue. The games that stopped working were, Mortal Kombat, Castlevania judgment, and tatsonoko vs capcom. any help would be so appreciated,

Shinigami Kiba

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
you should REALLY learn to structure your posts and sentences better kiddo, that was painful as all hell to read.

I understand that English might not be your first language, but for Christ's sake dude at least format your post so people can actually read it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass