Playdead will be bringing Inside and Limbo to the Switch next week

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chary, Jun 20, 2018.

Front-page
    IMG_9454.JPG

Publisher and developer Playdead will be bringing two of their games to the Nintendo Switch on June 28th. Both of their puzzle platforming titles, Inside and Limbo will be ported in some form to Nintendo's console, though specific details were left out. Limbo originally launched in 2010, while Inside was released in 2016.

:arrow: GBAtemp Offical Review for Inside

Discussion (8 replies)
  1. RedoLane

RedoLane GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 16, 2016
    Israel
    As a person who played both games, they have a special place in my memories.
    It shows that you don't have to express words and dialogue in order to deliver a great story, and the usage of specific atmosphere and environment in each game is just phenomenal.
    I Hope they're working on a third game, and i really recommend everyone to play these two!

brickmii82 and comput3rus3r like this.
  2. comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    Inside is actually one of my favorite games of all time. You have to play it with headphones to get the most out of it. I can't wait for their next game.

brickmii82 likes this.
  3. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Netherworld
    Such a random announcement and so soon too.

4. mightymuffy

mightymuffy fatbaldpieeater

Nov 6, 2002
    United Kingdom
    Wigan, land of the Pies
    Surely everyone's played Limbo..... but if you haven't, get it, you're in for a treat! .....And Inside is even better!

Pandaxclone2 and ChaosEternal like this.
  5. Antonntminh

Antonntminh Newbie

Newcomer
    May 28, 2018
    United States
    One more reason to buy Nintendo Switch. Limbo is probably one of the best platform-puzzle at any given time.

6. brickmii82

brickmii82 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 21, 2015
    United States
    Inside is fantastic. This is a great game to port to a handheld. The atmosphere will take you out of reality easily if you're wearing headphones, and at times you may feel that familiar spine tingling chill.

7. aykay55

aykay55 Professional Idiot

Apr 14, 2017
    United States
    Where the buffalo roam.
    I mean Inside is already on mobile so this is not very impressive. But it is a battery drainer on my iPhone.

8. Antonntminh

Antonntminh Newbie

Newcomer
    May 28, 2018
    United States
    you mean Limbo, right?