Hacking playcoin setter in 9.4.0-21 possible?

KentaZX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After hearing something about sky3DS being blocked and regarding the new3DS coming out soon. I just want to finish all my streetpass stuff before I exchange my old 3DSXL for the new one and I would use homepass, but unfortunately since the Ethernet port on my motherboard is not working after installing a driver (which is stupid since i put the right one).

So i want to know as of late, is it possible to hack my 3DS XL to ATLEAST get the playcoin setter to work? and that there be a way to go back to making a legit 3DS again without breaking anything? I have heard about some web browser exploit going on earlier.... is that the one im looking for?

amback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Almost everybody are just worried about their nn3ds gateway support.
we the ones waiting for 9.3 or 9.4 support are the minorities for now

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same. I got a Gateway after I accidentally upgraded to 9.4, and am waiting to be able to use it. I also got a Sky3DS at the same time, so at least I can do one thing at this point.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Bounce it on your leg
2. Tape it to a vibrator
3. Attach it to a runner, active dog, or ADHD child

Actually number 2 would probably work. :lol:

Tomsquik Chill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
If we can run sdk apps from sky3ds it is possible. But I am email sky3ds for this support and return from them it is not possible or they not willing to do so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.