OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I have wiiware games saved in my SD card by moving them from the system menu to the SD card. I know that they can only be played from the SD card from the original wii, but i want to know is if there is a homebrew app or something similar that will allow those games to be played from the sd card on any wii. That way I can just take my sd card and play the wiiware games in it at my friends house on his wii.

Thanks

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It will only work if you have both installed the same WiiWare wad and have the same ticket saved on your Wiis. There is no homebrew app that removes the need for tickets when playing Wiiware.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TRushInfo said:
it should be possible with nand emu from SD, but ive never tried messing with it
Thats so not worth it. Hes talking about taking his wiiware games to his friends house. His friend needs to have BootMii and they would have to back up his friends NAND every time they come over. Thats not only time consuming but dangerous. I dont know about you but I'm not willing to risk deleting all my stuff every time I wanna play excitebike or something.

But your never gonna get something that meets your expectations. The way tickets work is too much to make anything like this streamlined.

edg0023

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I guess there is no solution to this. Maybe, A coder can try creating a homebrew app that allows any wii to run wiiware titles from any SD card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here