Hacking Play WiiWare Games on an SD card?

ShinConker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi! I just wanted to know if there is any method to play a WiiWare game on an SD card.. (I acquired the game with a .wad file) Because I saw so many people on YouTube who had SO MANY Channels of game.. I tried to copy my Tetris Party to my SD card in the Wii Channel Menu.. And delete the channel in the internal memory right after.. But my channel aren't anymore on my "Wii Desktop" if we can call it like this..

Well, any ideas? My wii is already getting full with only 5 WiiWare game.. I got something like 200 blocs left..

ShinConker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well it's ok.. I can reinstall it with the wad file if I cannot copy it back.. That wasn't my question =O
I was asking if there was a way to play WWgames on the SD card without having them in the internal memory!

Xta Large

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShinConker said:
Well it's ok.. I can reinstall it with the wad file if I cannot copy it back.. That wasn't my question =O
I was asking if there was a way to play WWgames on the SD card without having them in the internal memory!
Not that I'm aware of, no. The people you see on youtube probably have a bunch of pre-N64 games installed - you can fit bunches of those on the internal memory without having to worry.

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ShinConker said:
Sorry Twiggy12, I didn't understand at 100% your last post ^^'. Well fine then.. I'll only keep fews channels =O.

well seeing as i uh, "dont"
wink.gif
pirate but "have" cash i have so many i just copy and delete the game once i bet it and keep the ones i still play or like to have on home channel since it looks cool lol (just noticed the first word i sai in my first post was no)

also the "" means its uhh.... "truth"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on