Hardware Play Wad installed games from sd card menu

pocchama1996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have system menu 4.2u
i'd like to play games installed via wads directly from sd card using the sd card menu.
how do i do it?
is it even possible?

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
if you mean wads of vc and wiiware titles...yes you can. just install the game and then go to data management and move game to sd card. then you can use the sd card menu to launch your games. you will still need space on your wii as it transfers the selected game to your wii before playing automatically.

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luminalace said:
if you mean wads of vc and wiiware titles...yes you can. just install the game and then go to data management and move game to sd card. then you can use the sd card menu to launch your games. you will still need space on your wii as it transfers the selected game to your wii before playing automatically.

i'm guessing he means warez wads vs ones that he bought from the store.... and i don't believe you can just play those once you move them to the sd card.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
10318d1262642227t-tutorial-instalar-canales-en-el-wii-sin-homebrew-chanel-wii-sd-card-menu.jpg

capturamenusd.jpg

SD_Menu.JPG

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
w!! said:
luminalace said:

i'm guessing he means warez wads vs ones that he bought from the store.... and i don't believe you can just play those once you move them to the sd card.

Yes, you can. I have both warez and bought games here and both runs fine from SD card. Just make sure to have a patched System Menu IOS.

pocchama1996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its ok i figured it out i just needed a patched ios 70 i had been trying to patch ios60 but thats only used by sm 4.0-4.1 and i have 4.2 sooo

SweO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am trying to install "LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias" (PAL) via Wad Manager 1.5 but it keeps giving me a black screen and I've tried both IOS 249 & 222 = just a black screen.

Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yuan said:
w!! said:
luminalace said:

Yes, you can. I have both warez and bought games here and both runs fine from SD card. Just make sure to have a patched System Menu IOS.

but I don't have one and they work just fine from the SD menu.
I don't think you need one if you have a way of unbricking
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass