This could be you!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
nintendo-3ds-front.jpg

It’s almost beyond cliche, but you suspect that the 3DS is one of those devices that truly have to be seen to be believed. And now, thanks to Nintendo, you’ll be able to make that happen – with two public demos of the 3DS being planned in Melbourne and Sydney this Thursday.

As you’d expect the public events are being held in Myer’s Nintendo Connection booth in Sydney, and at the Nintendo Experience in EB Games in Melbourne. Expect a crowd of Oprah Winfrey standards at both venues, but sadly no Hugh Jackman launching head first into a Nintendo 3DS pod.

Nintendo Experience
EB Games, 67 Swanston Street, Melbourne
Thursday, February 10 from 6.00pm to 9.00pm

Nintendo Connection
Myer Sydney City, 6th floor, 436 George Street, Sydney
Thursday, February 10 from 6.00pm to 9.00pm

Nintendo are also holding a major, press only, 3DS event tomorrow evening where we assume we’ll be told the Australian details for the 3DS launch. We’re still expecting a $399.95 price point and a release date of March 31, but we’ll know for sure tomorrow night..[/p]

icon11.gif
Sauce

So excited, I'm going !!
smileipb2.png

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Think I might go, here in Melbourne, I saw Sydney and got disappointed but started cheering when I saw Melbourne

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
$399 x_x obviously telling us to import, I think it'll be more close to $350 but still not worth $100 over US price, DERPPP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1