Play PSN Purchases on hacked 3.60 Vita.

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Jonny3888, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Jonny3888
    OP

Jonny3888 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2018
    United States
    Hey all,

Sorry if the answer to this exists somewhere in the sea of threads, but I'm relatively new to these forums and I couldn't find anything in my quick search (currently at work...). I have had a Vita with 3.60 Enzo for awhile now, and I love it. However, I would LOVE to be able to play my purchased content from PSN, but I get an error when I attempt to launch downloaded content. I am spoofed to 3.70 (not sure if that makes a difference here, or only applies to remote play) and am using an SD2Vita. Is this something that would work if I updated to 3.65? I haven't been able to find anything via google in the way of if 3.65 would make this possible, but I figure somebody here has the answer. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Condarkness_XY

Condarkness_XY GBAtemp Regular

Apr 23, 2018
    United States
    Where I want to be
    If the firmware is not made for 3.60, use the Refood plugin to play games of a different firmware.

3. Jonny3888
    OP

Jonny3888 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2018
    United States
    Oh wow, so it is as simple as just installing a plugin to spoof to play purchased content? I’ll give that a try. Thanks!

4. Condarkness_XY

Apr 23, 2018
    United States
    Where I want to be
    Should work just fine. I purchased digimon cyber sleuth hacker's memory on a different vita and transferred it to another one. Used Refood and it works just fine on my 3.60, though the game's firmware is for 3.65

5. Jonny3888
    OP

Jonny3888 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2018
    United States
    Oh kick ass! Thanks man!

6. Condarkness_XY

Apr 23, 2018
    United States
    Where I want to be
    No problem, just doing my job and helping people.

Jonny3888 likes this.
  7. Jonny3888
    OP

Jonny3888 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2018
    United States
    Worked perfectly. Thanks again!

Condarkness_XY likes this.