1. masagrator

masagrator The developper

Poland
    sys-con is not designed for lakka.

2. Danethos86

Danethos86 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    true but they can find a way to modify lakka to support bluetooth somehow or update some cores even if by unofficial releases.

3. masagrator

masagrator The developper

Poland
    Bluetooth support in linux always sucked, so don't be so sure that someone will find a way (or even have patience to do it). :P

4. Jayinem81

Jayinem81 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    We haven't even gotten a new update to Lakka Switch in almost a year. Who knows when/if we will even get an update.

5. Basketto

Basketto GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I don’t mean to dishearten you, but I wouldn’t bank on Lakka adding much anytime soon.
    It has been AGES since theyre last update, the largest addition was PS2 emulator core, but unfortunately nothing works. Some other cores added compatibility for certain games while breaking others. The largest additions people have yearned for are wireless controllers and obviously docked support. Unfortunately controller is hardcoded in Lakka & I believe and a solution/workaround is yet to be discovered. To add to all this, many developers prefer to dedicate their talents to retroarch(horizon) instead. What I’m trying to say is don’t hold out for a major lakka update, because you will likely be waiting for a very long time/indefinately.

6. Ghost92

Ghost92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Colombia
    I was testing L4T Ubuntu and although in some aspects it is useful as a multimedia bank, the architecture of the console leaves it out of taking advantage of the emulation that other distro have. So I removed it.

Regarding the Ps2 emulator, I think that if there is going to be an emulation job for this console, it should be done on Horizon, since doing it on a separate distro that would reduce performance with other processes would be difficult to access for most of they have CFW.

At most, you will have to wait for Lineage OS Pie, which seems to improve in performance and is more accessible in terms of installation.

ragestaker21 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Emulator, Nintendo, running