Hacking Question Play online with SysNAND & keep emuNAND offline

DeltaOn3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys,

i have a switch here which was never hacked or anything like that. After checking on ismyswitchpatched it told me that its prob patched but it was not so i want to use atmosphere on it.
I already have a mariko switch with atmosphere and a emunand but i never really used my sysnand after i created the emunand because i dont know if i did everything right on my emunand to keep me unbanned.

So now with the second switch, which is on the latest firmware, i want to boot into hetake, create a emuNAND and use Atmosphere on it to play some games offline and cheat on it. On my sysNAND i want to play my games online without cheating or doing some dirty stuff. So what do i need to do on my emuNAND to prevent me from getting banned ? I know that i should stay offline and use 90dns, blank my prodinfo with exosphere and maybe use incognito rcm (i used it back in a while, dont know if it supports the latest FW)

Are there any tips or tools i can use beside 90dns and exosphere to keep my emuNAND hidden ?

Thank you for any help/answer!

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello guys,

i have a switch here which was never hacked or anything like that. After checking on ismyswitchpatched it told me that its prob patched but it was not so i want to use atmosphere on it.
I already have a mariko switch with atmosphere and a emunand but i never really used my sysnand after i created the emunand because i dont know if i did everything right on my emunand to keep me unbanned.

So now with the second switch, which is on the latest firmware, i want to boot into hetake, create a emuNAND and use Atmosphere on it to play some games offline and cheat on it. On my sysNAND i want to play my games online without cheating or doing some dirty stuff. So what do i need to do on my emuNAND to prevent me from getting banned ? I know that i should stay offline and use 90dns, blank my prodinfo with exosphere and maybe use incognito rcm (i used it back in a while, dont know if it supports the latest FW)

Are there any tips or tools i can use beside 90dns and exosphere to keep my emuNAND hidden ?

Thank you for any help/answer!
The best way to keep your EmuNAND hidden is to never, ever, connect it to Wi-Fi.

Reactions: DeltaOn3

Hayato213

( -_・) ︻デ═一' * (/❛o❛)/
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well don't play online to prevent a ban, blanking out your prodinfo is just to prevent your unit from connecting to Nintendo server, there was Incognito but I don't think it work on latest firmware, so just use exosphere if you want to blank your prodinfo.

Reactions: DeltaOn3

DeltaOn3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you guys, ill make sure to delete the wifi settings before creating my emuNand so it never goes online.

AdmiralBloo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t know but here’s a bug I ran into while downloading nsp with Awoo, don’t install the signature from awoo or the Heckate ini file will bring back the cfw sysnand launch menu. I don’t know if affects anything but I keep the cfw sysnand away from the boot loader.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    M @ mememachine5050: condom sauce +1