mike9234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there,

I would greatly appreciate if anyone knows how to play online using a Sky3DS+ and a N3DSXL Ver. 10.5 U?
Team Sky3DS is very vague whenever they release something new, but they did add a new firmware for Sky3DS+ (ver 112), but I have no idea how to use it.

How can I play online using the above setup? what are the steps?

Thanks a lot!

DeadlyEdge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

I would greatly appreciate if anyone knows how to play online using a Sky3DS+ and a N3DSXL Ver. 10.5 U?
Team Sky3DS is very vague whenever they release something new, but they did add a new firmware for Sky3DS+ (ver 112), but I have no idea how to use it.

How can I play online using the above setup? what are the steps?

Thanks a lot!

I would honestly recommend getting custom firmware, getting CIAs of the games you want to play, and updating the EmuNAND to 10.6. Granted that is a long and complex process but it worked well for me. As for how to play online using Sky3DS+ well I have Sky3DS+ and couldn't figure that out either so I used CIAs. The reason for using CIAs is because if you don't configure Sky3DS+ with a private header (not sure how to do that) you can possibly get banned if you try to use online whereas with the CIAs there is zero risk of getting banned.

Last edited by DeadlyEdge,

loco365

Trophies
XP
I would honestly recommend getting custom firmware, getting CIAs of the games you want to play, and updating the EmuNAND to 10.6. Granted that is a long and complex process but it worked well for me. As for how to play online using Sky3DS+ well I have Sky3DS+ and couldn't figure that out either so I used CIAs. The reason for using CIAs is because if you don't configure Sky3DS+ with a private header (not sure how to do that) you can possibly get banned if you try to use online whereas with the CIAs there is zero risk of getting banned.
He can't unless he downgrades. He's on 10.5 sysNAND by the sounds of things.

DeadlyEdge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He can't unless he downgrades. He's on 10.5 sysNAND by the sounds of things.

I was on 10.3 when I downgraded but you're right it might take a while for a method to be found to downgrade 10.5. In the mean time I hope somebody here can come up with a more immediate solution for him.

mike9234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone successfully went the route of using Sky3DS+ on a N3DSXL Ver 10.5 US to play online? With the new firmware update from Sky3DS Team, it seems like it's easier, but they do not give in-depth instructions of how to do everything.

Has anyone done it? Care to share?

mike9234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there's no reason for you to stay on 10.5 if you have a sky3ds.
I don't get it... I'm sorry, I'm not apprised of this whole firmware/hacking community.

Do you use Sky3DS+? Were you able to go online with any games? If so, how?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed