Play online on an older system version using SEN Enabler on CEX/DEX

Play online on an older system version using SEN Enabler on CEX/DEX
Hi, I saw that a lot of people were trying to go online but can't because of the new 4.85 update. So, here come my first guide for the Playstation 3.
If you want to stay on your current CFW but still want to go online, this guide is made for you.

Requirements:

• Make sure to Disable SEN access in SEN Enabler if you already used it.
  • Download SEN Enabler in it's latest version and install it.

Instructions:

Once you have installed SEN Enabler, launch it from the XMB. Go to Spoof Options, then select Enable SEN access.
Once it is done, it should display a success message, and ask you to reboot, do it.

Now, check in System Settings > System Informations, and you should see 4.85 as your current firmware.
Before connecting to PSN, never forget to disable CFW, by running SEN Enabler while pressing R2 till you hear the 'beep'.
CFW will be disabled until reboot. If some icons on your XMB disappear, you can start SEN Enabler while pressing L1, it will re-enable CFW and your icons should be back.

Thank you for following this guide, I hope it will help you, don't forget to ask questions if you have any.

Enjoy, Eveldee.

Eveldee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you, I plan to make a guide on how to run game backups, just need to find the time to write it.

Mrguggy10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I do these steps, and my ps3 enters this screen when I boot a game (COD:BOII)
upload_2019-9-13_16-56-49.png

Eveldee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, maybe your controller disconnect when you try to play a game be it shouldn't have something to do with SEN Enabler.
Try to do what it says, or try with other games and see what happen.

compact32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Q: do i pick a game then use SEN enabler ?
Q: how to unload webman after SEN Enabler ? or there is no need ?
Q: SEN enabler do i "patch all" then Spoof to 4.85 for Online ?

Eveldee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1. Load your game using any backup manager before "patching all", because you can't after.

2. You don't need to.

3. You only have to spoof once, it persists after a reboot so there is no need to do it again (you can check your version number in the settings to be sure).
So you only have to patch all before you access the PSN as it does disappear after a reboot, unlike spoofing.

compact32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
1. Load your game using any backup manager before "patching all", because you can't after.

2. You don't need to.

3. You only have to spoof once, it persists after a reboot so there is no need to do it again (you can check your version number in the settings to be sure).
So you only have to patch all before you access the PSN as it does disappear after a reboot, unlike spoofing.
----
Thank you so much , if i have a question will ask again , keep up the work <3

Reactions: Eveldee

compact32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi Eveldee , i have a question about issue where my ps3 will shut down because of Heat , but actually its not hot at all the moment it said that when i was playing a game it show me this message and i try to touch with AC is ON so its not hot at all , anyway to fix this issue or maybe remove this warrning/alert message because as i said its not even that hot at ll !

how to PM you ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    @K3Nv2 you said instructions with pictures, same difference
    Lol now with 32GBs of VRAM Ken?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No IKEA shit breaks within a month bed bath and beyond goes beyond
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus pictures don't always cut it with furniture when there's like 10 different bolt styles and they're just like figure it out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not like how people whack it to uremums onlyfans :teach:
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's not like how people whack it to uremums onlyfans :teach: