Hacking Play multi-umd games on a hacked PSP

Kisei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Legend of Heroes SC has two discs and I have two .iso files. When I reach a certain point in the game, it requires me to switch over to another umd disc which ,of course, I can't. I wonder if there exists any homebrew that can help us with this?

marcussacana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hmm
i need before install Rewrite on my PSP and for this i need change the disc, i use this plugin...
for install add this on the /SEPLUGINS/GAME.TXT:
ms0:/seplugins/iso_change.prx 1

for change the disc you need put for 2 iso with same name, for sample, the rewrite
ISO/Rewrite_1.iso
ISO/Rewrite_2.iso

In game only need press L + R + "sound button" and use the L and R to select iso, after press O to set the new disc...
you can return for disc 1 with same way...

Attachments

• iso_change.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 352

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm
i need before install Rewrite on my PSP and for this i need change the disc, i use this plugin...
for install add this on the /SEPLUGINS/GAME.TXT:
ms0:/seplugins/iso_change.prx 1

for change the disc you need put for 2 iso with same name, for sample, the rewrite
ISO/Rewrite_1.iso
ISO/Rewrite_2.iso

In game only need press L + R + "sound button" and use the L and R to select iso, after press O to set the new disc...
you can return for disc 1 with same way...

Sorry to revive an old thread, is there any way to change the button shortcut to something other than the note button? I'm trying to run this plugin on a ps vita adrenaline emulator, and there's no note button on there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs