Hacking Play Guitar Hero 5 via disc Channel( Cioscorp users) Works perfectly &

scizo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
no i have preloader guess i gotta install cioscorp again i updated 4.1 trough waninkoko 4.1 updater. im gonna retry now.

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
The wad works great
biggrin.gif

technom8t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
scizo said:
no i have preloader guess i gotta install cioscorp again i updated 4.1 trough waninkoko 4.1 updater. im gonna retry now.

ok well if your re-installing Cioscorp then just drop this WAD into the cioscorp folder with all the other WAD thats inc in cioscorp and it will automatically install it for you with all the others, saves having to go in and redo that 1 separately.

scizo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
yeah i did that. is it cause im using cioscorp 3.2 that nothing loads in disc channel on 4.1? even preloader doesnt install anymore

technom8t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
scizo said:
yeah i did that. is it cause im using cioscorp 3.2 that nothing loads in disc channel on 4.1? even preloader doesnt install anymore

i am usin Cioscorp 3.2 on A PAL 4.1E. So it won't be that, why can't you install Preloader?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have this working via disc channel (cioscorp) using IOS56-64-v5146.wad, taken from the GH5 disc, patched with the cIOS rev14 DIP module (for reading backups) and has truch bug restored. It has been tested by myself to work from disc channel on System Menu 4.1 on a launch system.

can someone tell me what do you do to make GH5 work? please let me know i really would love to play this without using soft chip.... ty...

so you just remove the wad from the disc then how do you patch it and truch bug it? please let me know...

and i'm on ciocorps 3.2 so should i update?

scizo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
preloader installed didnt knew had to press 1 and 2 at same time. anyway nothing still loads... not even my pal games load..

technom8t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DJPlace said:
i have this working via disc channel (cioscorp) using IOS56-64-v5146.wad, taken from the GH5 disc, patched with the cIOS rev14 DIP module (for reading backups) and has truch bug restored. It has been tested by myself to work from disc channel on System Menu 4.1 on a launch system.

can someone tell me what do you do to make GH5 work? please let me know i really would love to play this without using soft chip.... ty...

so you just remove the wad from the disc then how do you patch it and truch bug it? please let me know...

just download and install this WAD that's all! you don't have to do anything else. make sure you region change the disc image before burning if your on a PAL wii!

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
scizo said:
ok it worked , but it asked for an update, i did the update then it came back to my browser channel i loaded up disc channel again and it didnt work anymore. none of my backup games work in disc loader now and i couldnt go to my wii settings anymore. i had to go back to any region changer to fix it.

it seems to hate me anyone know how to do this?
oh my, if your wii asks you to update from the disc channel then the reason more often than not is because cIOSCORP is installed.

i think this is because more recent updates realise that your IOS have the trucha bug, which newer updates obviously dont have.

and i bet when you updated it only took a split second, and this is just the removing of the trucha bug, nothing new to put on the wii just a quick removal. so all you really had to do was install preloader and turn on the skip disc update check hack and it would have let you run the game lol

so my opinion on this matter, is install cIOSCORP v3.3, install preloader and then turn on the skip update disc check, and away you go
wink.gif

By the way, if anyone could tell me if i'm right or wrong about the reason it asks you to update, i'd be greatful as it's one of the things i've never really known and had to take a common sense guess at
tongue.gif

gamersclub

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
danspage.tk
XP
Country
Canada
works perfectly fine! I love how I got it work before getting CIOSCORP but thats because I modified it. Tested un-modifed with CIOSCORP working 100%. Tested my modified version with backup loader and used rebooter causing it to work after doing tons of stuff before going 'omg i want it to work' lol. Just figured I'll post my results

technom8t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
scizo said:
preloader installed didnt knew had to press 1 and 2 at same time. anyway nothing still loads... not even my pal games load..

sounds like you have performed some sort of update that has over written the custom ISO's and now you wii is no longer softmodded? Start again, re-soft mod your wii, install ciscorp, intall this wad and try it.

Remember DO NOT uninstall any IOS's always overwrite them!

technom8t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
mikeyt1998 said:
scizo said:
ok it worked , but it asked for an update, i did the update then it came back to my browser channel i loaded up disc channel again and it didnt work anymore. none of my backup games work in disc loader now and i couldnt go to my wii settings anymore. i had to go back to any region changer to fix it.

it seems to hate me anyone know how to do this?
oh my, if your wii asks you to update from the disc channel then the reason more often than not is because cIOSCORP is installed.

i think this is because more recent updates realise that your IOS have the trucha bug, which newer updates obviously dont have.

and i bet when you updated it only took a split second, and this is just the removing of the trucha bug, nothing new to put on the wii just a quick removal. so all you really had to do was install preloader and turn on the skip disc update check hack and it would have let you run the game lol

so my opinion on this matter, is install cIOSCORP v3.3, install preloader and then turn on the skip update disc check, and away you go
wink.gif

By the way, if anyone could tell me if i'm right or wrong about the reason it asks you to update, i'd be greatful as it's one of the things i've never really known and had to take a common sense guess at
tongue.gif

I think you are bang on in your assessment about the update, although i do hope he hasn't updated his PAL Wii with This GH5 update( NTSC)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
technom8t said:
DJPlace said:

just download and install this WAD that's all! you don't have to do anything else. make sure you region change the disc image before burning if your on a PAL wii!

works thank you very much.

and i can comfire it works.

i just installed the wad and it works

your my savior!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...