scottay2hottay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I installed a game with the wad manager, I then copied the game from the wii's internal memory to the sd card. The game works fine, so I deleted the game from the internal memory, the game still works fine but as soon as I turn my wii off and then turn it back on again I try to launch the game from the sd channel and I get this message " Launching..........Failed to launch ". What am I doing wrong? I must have put about 30 Wii ware/ virtual console games on there yesterday and now I can't play them. Please help me. ( I used Wanikokos safe 4.0 upgrader to get the sd channel on my wii and everything else is working as it should)

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Use the MOVE command in DataManagement...

On your channels screen, click the WII on the bottom left... go to Data Management, then to Channels, then on the Wii Tab, click on any channel, then MOVE... it'll move it to the SD card.

When you say you deleted it from the internal memory, did you use WadManager to uninstall it? If so, you deleted the ticket that say's it's ok to play on your Wii...

scottay2hottay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm really sorry for being thick but why would I want to move it to the sd card after it has already been copied to the sd card? Wouldn't it be on there twice then? Are you saying that after I've installed from the wad manager I must not copy but move it to the sd card? Thanks for your help by the way

scottay2hottay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I do by games by the way, I'm just not paying Nintendo for games that I've probably already bought at least twice in my lifetime
yaynds.gif

scottay2hottay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
don't worry, the actual solution was to download the shop channel installer with ios61_ios60_usingcios249.dol. Now the games boot from the sd card without fail and sorry zidane_genome but you must actually copy not move from the wii internal memory or it won't work ( not for me anyway) but thanks for the help
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh