Hacking play free wiiware games

alphatrap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how do i play free wiiware games ive been reading the softmod guide and do i need to do it all the way or is finishing the "the basics" part enough? thank you in advanced for answering as i am really scared to kill my wii :-s

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You need to follow the whole guide. To get the free games, you need to get .wads of those games. Do NOT ask for links here, as it's not allowed. After you have those wads, then you install them. If you're installing any kind of WiiWare/VC/Channels, make sure you have Priiloader installed, because if you get a corrupted wad, then you'll brick.

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
easy. Just download this and your all set.
biggrin.gif

afnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hes probally right, that site has had a lot of problems......than again mcafee's also tells me that megaupload is not recommended to visit either, along with several of my favorite forums.

Linkpal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My rule of thumb is, if you're not smart enough to pirate something, then you don't deserve to pirate it. So just buy it.

Additionally, I'm surprised that people took that link to youareanidiot.com seriously. Wow. Why don't you go to Last Measure too, I hear they'll give you a free Wii if you take a picture of sticking your dick in a toaster and emailing it to them.

Apologies if that's inflammatory, but I can't stand idiocy.

elimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First finish the softmod guide and install priiloader. Then search "wii wad pack" on google and download the torrent. Use a wad manager like "yawmm" to install the .wad file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: