Hacking Play EUR 3ds games on chinese 3DS?

inklara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I've got a chinese 3DS FW < 4.5 with the 2 gateway cards.
So far, except super smash bros, all my games work perfectly, even the one who (according to my online researches) were supposed to have save or other issues (pokemon X, animal crossing, etc).

But actually I am french and those games are european, but they all start with english language and I don't know where I can change that, or even if it's possible to change it?

Is there a way to play those games in french?

In the 3ds menu it's written in not traditionnal chinese, more looks like HK or taiwan.
Except 3 or 4 games where it's possible to choose the language at the begining (rayman, pokemon x), all the others start in english.
Actually it's not a big deal, but for some games with a lot of text and more complex vocabulary (rpg for exemple) it would be great if I could play them in french.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't think so. This should be a matter of priorities: First, the language set on the console is searched in the game; if it is not found, it goes to what I would call the main language of the game, which is English in the case of most (if not all) multilanguage games.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't think so. This should be a matter of priorities: First, the language set on the console is searched in the game; if it is not found, it goes to what I would call the main language of the game, which is English in the case of most (if not all) multilanguage games.

yeah, exactly, that's why I am asking, if the chinese 3DS can be set to french :/

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I used to have an EUR 3DS console.
The language setting is inside the system setting.
So as the language setting doesn't exist in your Chinese console, it will not work for all games except the language-setting-bundled games like Pokemon XY.

inklara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your answers, unfortunately this 3ds only have chinese language.
I am going to contact gateway to know if there is a way to launch games in a different language than the 3ds language system, I think it's my best try.
Or a way to edit the rom to change english as french and french as english.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr