Hacking Play DS backups on Blue Card

Kibido

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm reading all around that it doesn't work anymore, that you need fixes, that you need to install .cias on sysNAND here and there, that the microSD involved needs to be formatted and on and on... Problem is, every post I've found is old, like from January, so I figured it'd be better to ask in case of updates.

So, I have a New3DS XL on 9.5 emuNAND on the table, an 8GB microSD in my hand and Gateway Blue Card in the other. What do I do to play my DS backups? Thanks.

Kibido

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can I shove gba and gbc games in too?

EDIT: I've got a slight problem... Blue Card works fine and so do the games, but now the DS Profile thing to boot Gateway doesn't work anymore. Why? Do I have to use CN again?

Last edited by Kibido,

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

EDIT: I've got a slight problem... Blue Card works fine and so do the games, but now the DS Profile thing to boot Gateway doesn't work anymore. Why? Do I have to use CN again?

I think there is a .nds files you can get that fixes it.

Reactions: Kibido

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

This happens after playing DS/DSiWare games, just use the .nds to reinstall it as mentioned above.

Kibido

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Did it, some witchcraft happened and boom, it works again. Potter would be proud.
Again thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...