Hacking Play Coin Setter for R4i sdhc 3DS RTS possibility?

Deleted member 350372

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I know that I am a newcomer for the 3DS hacking and stuff. Just a quick question. Can someone try to make it so that the play coin setter app for Gateway work for an R4i? I know that it is in .3ds format, but when I tried renaming it to .nds, it crashed!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I know that I am a newcomer for the 3DS hacking and stuff. Just a quick question. Can someone try to make it so that the play coin setter app for Gateway work for an R4i? I know that it is in .3ds format, but when I tried renaming it to .nds, it crashed!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
The only way to get it to work is to buy Gateway/MT-Cart. They are the only carts that support such "not rom" things
Is this to give yourself Play Coins as if you had been walking around all day?
yes it is, just press up on the control pad, hit a, tada instant 300 play coins. Spend them, relaunch app, repeat. Search play coin setter on filetrip.

Reactions: JayRo

Deleted member 350372

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way to get it to work is to buy Gateway/MT-Cart. They are the only carts that support such "not rom" things
yes it is, just press up on the control pad, hit a, tada instant 300 play coins. Spend them, relaunch app, repeat. Search play coin setter on filetrip.

Oh okay. I see. :/ I didn't get gateway or the MT card because both are expensive, and my 3DS system is 7.2.0.17

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head