play-asia

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys and/or girls.

I got a couple of quick questions about play-asia.
1. If I get something from play-asia and its broke, is it easy to return?
2. Are they quick(to Australia)?

Thanks for reading
smile.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They've refunded a cracked NGPC cartridge for me but it did take a few weeks (I'm guessing mainly for them to recieve the game) to get it sorted. That was last October I think. They did give me credit for what I had to pay to send it too...which was nice.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Err not so fast to Australia. They've been as fast as 1 week to 4 weeks for me.

edit: and these are items that are in stock. I ordered a psp pouch (the black soft one that you get with the value pack) for 40 dollars once
frown.gif
, and it took months to stock.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay. Because stuff from dealextreme gets to my place in less then 2 weeks because of Australia being close to China. It looks like I will have to find some where else to buy my GP2X. Thanks guys

noamkot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Play Asia are very reliable. I've ordered a lot from them in the last few years, never had any problems and it never took more than two weeks to arrive (normally around 8-9 days and sometimes even 6).
Since Australia is closer and much better connected to Hong Kong than Israel, it might be a matter of postal delays in Australia itself and not so much about Play-Asia or Hong Kong post.
If that's indeed the case then you should expect the same of all external orders but since you personally live in Melbourne and there are daily direct flights going from Hong Kong to Melbourne (I took one just a few months ago) then you really shouldn't worry much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all