Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
snespad.jpg

"Last year, Club Nintendo members in Japan were treated something special. They could get a Wii controller that looked like a SNES pad. Well, thanks to the wonders of global commerce, now you can too!

Yes, what was once the domain of Japanese fanboys and cashed-up import fiends is now yours to enjoy for the "modest" price of $75, courtesy of online retailer Play-Asia. Which may sound like a lot, but remember. This is a Wii Classic Controller that looks exactly like a SNES pad."

Source
Buy Here

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SNES pads in my eyes are some of the best, simple controllers out there, but this is just far too pricey unless you just want to collect it.

But if you any of you guys do decide to buy it, uh, use my affiliate link? Pretty please?
shy.gif

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-zvy-71...-j-70-2f4f.html

I wonder how good it is with Glovepie though?
Then again, I already have my SNES to USB adapter, lol.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seen it last year and didn't buy it simply because it really isn't worth it maybe because I'm more into the import game spotlight and not a collector of rare controllers.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Johnatton said:
They go for less on a certain auction site and Play-Asia has been selling those for quite some time now...

Uh yup, that's Kotaku for you, reporting news that happened months ago, to make it seem like news.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
May I ask how this is news?

These have been available on Play-Asia from time to time for over a year and a friend of mine bought it last spring and has been enjoying it ever since.

Just wanted to assure you War - No offense meant
wink.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Minox_IX said:
May I ask how this is news?

These have been available on Play-Asia from time to time for over a year and a friend of mine bought it last spring and has been enjoying it ever since.

Like I said, Kotaku are deceptive, they take old news and re-report it, as though it were actually news.
unsure.gif

War probably thought it was actually news.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RupeeClock said:
Johnatton said:
They go for less on a certain auction site and Play-Asia has been selling those for quite some time now...

Uh yup, that's Kotaku for you, reporting news that happened months ago, to make it seem like news.
Uhm, last thing I know is that the SNES controllers were out of stock until recently.
So yeah, this is news.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sega Saturn controller (MkII) FTW - 6 buttons for fighters with 2 shoulder buttons, the most responsive and accurate D-pad ever, and the most comfortable controller in the history of gaming.

I'm done
lecture.gif

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well said rambozotheclown, Amen to that
biggrin.gif

And no, im not a sega fanboy. I just think that the snes controller wasnt as good as the six button megadrive pad and saturn mk2 pad.... Lets not forget the awesome arcade stick for the dreamcast!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1