Play as Opposite Gender in Games?

Do you play as the gender opposite of your own in games?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know some people say what you do online expresses your true self?
mellow.gif

MMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also only play female if the male version looks stupid, Mass Effect is a good example, male shep is just that stereotypical bald spacemarine-type.
oh and most game-characters with my favorite class 'rogue/archer' are female

people who say "you should only play male because you're male" are stupid imo. Isn't that the idea of videogames? to play stuff you normally couldn't? being a stealth agent as sam fisher, a professional race driver, etc. or in this example, playing as a female.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmmm Yaa, me usually play as opposite gender.. I usually pick girls because I like the way they look (#^^) usually way better then male characters (not always but most of the time).
Funny thing was, I first started playing as female characters when I was on Ragnarok Online.., And Even if I talked like I normally do, people were always 100% certain I was a girl, solely cus of the way I talk..
Even if I said I was not, they said,''no way a boy talks like you do,therefore you are a girl, you are just trying to pull my leg here.. period!!
lecture.gif
''.
So I was like, No way what the fork!!
angry.gif
I'm not a gi....oh well nevermind.
hate2.gif

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haven't you seen your avatar on this forum? You're clearly a girl
tongue.gif

I usually play a male character, but I do occasionally decide to be female. There's no particular reason for it , I just do it (ok, perving might sometimes be related).

When I do take the role of a female character then I think I'm relatively believable. I mean, I get people assuming that I'm female anyway when chatting in games and on IRC where there's no avatar :/

When I used to play WoW I just used to assume that all characters were guys. If I start playing it again then I might start with a female char and abuse their womanly ways.

Edit: Ooo.. I'm currently in the process of deciding whether to turn my character in Transformice male or female
biggrin.gif
Started off male, but then got pink hair. Hmmm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup