Hacking play any games on wii gamepad ?

Cecilmax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello guys,

I saw on internet, someone found a way to play gamecube games on gamepad and can stream a pc game on the gamepad ?

now I wonder if it is possible to play any games on the gamepad with tv off ? wii u games, wii games, nes, snes (with vwii mode) ?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello guys,

I saw on internet, someone found a way to play gamecube games on gamepad and can stream a pc game on the gamepad ?

now I wonder if it is possible to play any games on the gamepad with tv off ? wii u games, wii games, nes, snes (with vwii mode) ?
GC games on the gamepad is possible by using WiiVC injects with Nintendont.

Streaming from PC to gamepad has been done, libdrc exists for that purpose, but it's Linux only to my knowledge and actually getting it working looks like a pain.

Wii games that support Classic Controller or Wiimote only can also be played with the gamepad through WiiVC injects.

I believe Wii mode emulators would work as well with the same method.

Cecilmax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok because I try to play wii u lego the hobbit and I cant play it on the gamepad only, I think I need to hack it somehow ?

SuinkaiVS

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Does anyone know if Swap DRC works with Guitar Hero Live? I'm not in a position to play GH Live on TV so I'm wanting to use Swap DRC to play on the gamepad. I haven't tried it yet, but a quick Google search didn't bring up any confirmation or negatives.
SwapDRC only swaps TV and Gamepad screens. Everything else works well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs