Platinum, Wii Pikmin coming early 09!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Dec 17, 2008.

Dec 17, 2008
  1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    "Perhaps rethinking their no new games for this holiday season policy, Nintendo just shot out a press release detailing all of the games hitting the Wii and DS early next year.

Among the titles is Pokemon Platinum for the DS, set for a March 22 release in North America, New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis and New Play Control! Pikmin for Wii, and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Personal Trainer: Math and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars for Nintendo DS.

“Our fans expect a diverse selection of entertainment options, and we’re eager to deliver exactly that,” said Cammie Dunaway, Nintendo of America’s executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. 'We’re building on the momentum of a strong holiday season by offering new and experienced players an even greater library of game titles in 2009'. "

Here's your full Nintendo shopping list:

Wii
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Nintendo DS
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Source

2. Green0scar

Member Green0scar GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Cool, but their is only a hand full of game that i want to try from the lists, Mad World being number 1, hope its good.

3. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    I thought The Conduit and Wii Sports Resort were coming in march too.. :/
    Guess we'll have to wait a little more..

January is looking like a pretty sucky month.. so is February.. well, 2 months to finish all the games that came out in October/November [​IMG]

edit: March will be one hell of a month with Madworld, GTA and the GC remakes.. and looking better now.. February has Avalon Code, House of the Dead and Little King's Story.. SHIT! Only one month to finish all my queued games [​IMG]

4. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Indeed, I've got loads of games that still need playing, on the PC, Wii, GC, GBA and DS, so I can't complain [​IMG]

5. Arno

Member Arno GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Pokémon! [​IMG] (And Fire Emblem, and Pikmin... [​IMG] )

6. Heran Bago

Member Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

United States
    Wait, it's just the old Pikmin with Wii controlls? I was under the impression it was going to be a new game... Is it at least Pikmin 1+2? What the hell happened to Kirby?

Four of the six titles the kotaku article highlights are remakes, another is Personal Trainer: Math...

I want to like da Wii but not even Nintendo will make new games for it.

7. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    Fuck yeah, I am done school middle of April, so perfect time to play Pokemon!

8. Awdofgum

Member Awdofgum Wadofgum

United States
    Yeah and with all that time you've got, it would be awesome if a new episode of your Pokemon Adventures was released.

I'm pumped for Pikmin.