Hacking Planning to buy a PSP, If I end up with japanese battery what do I do?

Bosu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was planning to create a pandora battery with the repairable method of cutting the trace and filling it in with a pencil to repair. However, it only works with a battery made in china. If I go buy a PSP and end up with a Japanese battery what are my options?
Do I need to buy a battery made in china? If so can you recommend me a website to do so?

Thanks.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Bosu said:
Can you recommend a place to buy one? Or is that not allowed on this website.

No that's a perfectly "legal" question.
happy.gif

First place I'd check would be eBay (be careful or Chinese dealers, though)...

or you could try here.
wink.gif

Godot0102

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read that datel tool does not work properly. Better to just make your own.

Made my own pandora with my japanese battery and the pandora battery tool. Works in american and japanese psp. Replacement battery was bought from bestbatt for $10. Buy a cheap battery if you are going to break it open.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
The Datel Tool Battery works just fine. It doesn't do the thing where it turns the PSP on on it's on though, but it still worked without any problems.

joe_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got the Tool battery and it works great. Changed FW on 2 'fats' and 1 'slim' so far...no problems. FYI - get the 'fat' battery cause you can use it on the 'fat' and 'slim'.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
moozxy said:
Eh I recently made a pandoras battery and it involved no trace cutting or pencil repairing >_>
To do that, you need a PSP with CFW too right? Impossible if you're like me since the 5 people that have PSP's here don't know what Wi-Fi is for.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
myuusmeow said:
moozxy said:
Eh I recently made a pandoras battery and it involved no trace cutting or pencil repairing >_>
To do that, you need a PSP with CFW too right? Impossible if you're like me since the 5 people that have PSP's here don't know what Wi-Fi is for.
Or one that still has the 1.5 firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...