Hacking plaisysupdater stuck at hax init

D

Deleted-379826

aren't you usually the one who would shitpost on someone who would ask this same question in a thread? Please go to the noob paradise anyway :)

Reactions: suparnemo

kristiansja

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
try over and over again? there are some updaters that are specific for some versions, like i had to use a updater for 10.7

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried to do what the guide suggest? I literally just did this twice in a row on a N3DS and an O3DS. It clearly states and I'm paraphrasing here, "(PLai)sysUpdater WILL freeze at HAX Init when using secondary exploits such as SMHaxx, Bashaxx, etc. The fix this you have to load a HomeBrew (Any HomeBrew) and return to the HomeBrew menu without exiting. THEN run the sysupdater to downgrade".

EDIT: "If you are using supermysterychunkhax or smashbroshax as your entrypoint, you should open any homebrew application (such as menuhax_manager) then close it back to the Homebrew Launcher (which will fix memory contents). If you do not, svchax will not init properly."

Last edited by Majickhat55,

fikatr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Have you tried to do what the guide suggest? I literally just did this twice in a row on a N3DS and an O3DS. It clearly states and I'm paraphrasing here, "(PLai)sysUpdater WILL freeze at HAX Init when using secondary exploits such as SMHaxx, Bashaxx, etc. The fix this you have to load a HomeBrew (Any HomeBrew) and return to the HomeBrew menu without exiting. THEN run the sysupdater to downgrade".
already tried that more than 30+ times

fikatr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
And are you just closing the app back to HomeBrew or exiting to the HomeMenu/Rebooting?
Perhaps your firmware didn't take. Try restoring your 10.4/11.0 backup NAND from the DSiware portion of the guide and try again?
already tried that i made a new backup and restored still same

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SugoiEndeavor @ SugoiEndeavor: What's up bakaz