Placeholder for Kyurem Forme Found in ‘Black’ and ‘White’ Coding

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to trade my Lv100 Charizard from my Pokemon Red cart to Pokemon Black

Make it happen GameFreak :lol:

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I just want to trade my Lv100 Charizard from my Pokemon Red cart to Pokemon Black

LOL Just transfer it to Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver and then use PokéTransfer to transfer it from those games to B/W. So simple, right?

PolloDiablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

LOL Just transfer it to Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver and then use PokéTransfer to transfer it from those games to B/W. So simple, right?
lol, actually you can't transfer to the DS games from the original GameBoy versions :(

Reactions: 1 person

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country

lol, actually you can't transfer to the DS games from the original GameBoy versions :(

Oh LOL XD I thought you meant FireRed.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't be much surprised if Game Freak goes 3DS for Grey. Makes sense, and I'm pretty sure it's not too hard to link from one wireless game to another. After all, they already use the same wireless information. It'd probably just be a tad limited on how it could do it.

I saw someone mention something about the games crashing if the alt formes were used in the same thing as a game that didn't have it, and I point towards Platinum to Diamond and Pearl. The forme change is generally just visual change, and base stat changes. All of which are already possible via cheats. So yeah, it'll work fine however they do it.

D

Deleted-236924

I wouldn't be much surprised if Game Freak goes 3DS for Grey. Makes sense, and I'm pretty sure it's not too hard to link from one wireless game to another. After all, they already use the same wireless information. It'd probably just be a tad limited on how it could do it.

I saw someone mention something about the games crashing if the alt formes were used in the same thing as a game that didn't have it, and I point towards Platinum to Diamond and Pearl. The forme change is generally just visual change, and base stat changes. All of which are already possible via cheats. So yeah, it'll work fine however they do it.
You can't add a sprite to the ROM by using a simple AR code.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't a spin off, there's no way they want a main gen to be scattered around.

I'll just say that trends have kinda been debunked after they shoved another generation on the DS. Well, there aren't really any trends for Pokemon, nothing consistent at least. The Gameboy had two main series titles and two "special" titles (Yellow and Crystal). The GBA only had one main series and remakes. Now the DS has two main series games and remakes.

They can honestly do whatever they want.
Crystal was GBC, not GB.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can't add a sprite to the ROM by using a simple AR code.

No, it'd just do what Diamond/Pearl does for Origin Forme Giratina. Uses the basic Giratina sprite. That's all Black/White would have to do

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't a spin off, there's no way they want a main gen to be scattered around.

I'll just say that trends have kinda been debunked after they shoved another generation on the DS. Well, there aren't really any trends for Pokemon, nothing consistent at least. The Gameboy had two main series titles and two "special" titles (Yellow and Crystal). The GBA only had one main series and remakes. Now the DS has two main series games and remakes.

Crystal was GBC, not GB.

The GBC is the DSi of the Gameboy line. They're still Gameboys.

D

Deleted User

Crystal was GBC, not GB.

No, GBC was an entirely new series of games, Gameboy

D

Deleted-236924

Crystal was GBC, not GB.

PolloDiablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

hehe Im old school B-)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

hehe Im old school B-)

use a save dumper :P

cant you trade thought the versions?

R/B/Y to S/G/C /... etc

once on a GBA game get a DS Phat or Lite and use the Homebrew
GBA Backup Tool

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Honestly, I hope Grey never comes.

After playing White it has none of the charm the other Pokemon games has before it (HG/SS, etc). So I hope they go back to that instead of a rehash of W/B.

D

Deleted User

Crystal was GBC, not GB.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Crystal was GBC, not GB.

Reactions: 2 people

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Crystal was GBC, not GB.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Crystal was GBC, not GB.

D

Deleted User

The extra ram and GPU speeds are for the OS of the DSI, not for the games itself, DSiware is pretty much a GBA/DS game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte