Elexon6273

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thnx man, appreciate it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry no you don't need TWLoader at all, just TWLSaveTool for DS saves and JKSV for 3DS saves. You can do it without CFW since both tools have .3dsx versions.

TWLoader SaveTool requires that you have poketransporter, which is something I don't have

hurricane_matt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thnx man, appreciate it

TWLoader SaveTool requires that you have poketransporter, which is something I don't have
Really? I didn't remember that it did. Well then you are probably SOL unfortunately, unless you want to pay for Pokebank.

Hakeem1290

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i erase my save file after putting pokemon in the "EXTRA STORAGE" of this homebrew app and start a new game, Will those pokemon still be in there

Hakeem1290

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Editor, wondercard injector and offline homebrew bank.

Downloads

Installation

Download and install the latest release (4.2.0) with your favourite installation method. When booted, the application will download automatically the required additional assets to work.

If you're using Homebrew Launcher, make sure you have it updated to the latest version.

If you're using Homebrew Launcher and you don't have the latest firmware on your console, you may want to use ctr-httpwn to get internet access and let the application download everything correctly. If you can't still download them through the application, you can put them manually in the SD card, putting the additionalassets folder in your SD card, located at /3ds/data/PKSM/. To avoid troubles, the final result should be a folder filled with assets, located at /3ds/data/PKSM/additionalassets/.

Credits
  • @dsoldier for the gorgeous graphic work
  • Smealum for ctrulib, Xerpi for sf2d
  • Kaphotics for PKHeX and being an awesome guy
  • SciresM for C-memecrypto, you rock man
  • J-K-D for direct save import/export and being awesome
  • Slashcash for PCHex++ and Strackeror for PCHex
  • Gocario for PKBrew
  • TuxSH for TWLSaveTool
  • MarcusD for romfs support
  • Nba_Yoh for received flags fix
  • Hamcha for cybertrust.h and digicert.h
  • PPorg for most of wc6/wc7 included here
  • Simona, Carlo, Matteo for fill.c work
  • Shai, Federico, YodaDaCoda, /u/SatansRoommate for tests
  • Alex, Immersion, Hat3Mond4ys, sgtkwol for descriptions
  • Paul, Kian for a few wc6
  • Majickhat55 for few collections and descriptions
  • Poutros for N's collection
If i erase my save file after putting pokemon in the "EXTRA STORAGE" of this homebrew app and start a new game, Will those pokemon still be in there

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
are your sure because i dont want to lose my pokemon i just want to play through the game again
Why so many posts? Jesus.
Yes, we are sure. PKSM's Bank acts just like Nintendo's one, or Pokémon Box/Ranch, in that it does not magically detect you starting a new game and delete your Pokémon.
In facy, why not use JKSM to preserve your old save file before starting a new one?

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am really dumb because as much as I test the servepkx different ways with PKSM on its "launch the client on your PC" screen, I get either nothing out of the pk7 file I load in the programs or i am blind and see nothing new on the save when checking PKSM afterwards.
What happens on screen when you use this, and where is the injected monster located, please?

In fact, why not use JKSM to preserve your old save file before starting a new one?
Another good question could be: why starting a new game again, if you don't want to start your monsters again.

Last edited by AyanamiRei,

ScientistGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@EventAssistant I was wondering, with the servepk site being able to send pk7 files to PKSM, I am curious if it is even possible let alone entertainable as an idea to have the ability to do the same with wc7 files? I mean it would possibly take a bit of the burden off of you to rush and push out an update just for recently added events like for example the Pidgeotite and the Steelixite and allow you to focus on other features or special little things you may or may not have planned for us in the future.

Just an idea that I don't think I have see anyone speak about yet.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@EventAssistant I was wondering, with the servepk site being able to send pk7 files to PKSM, I am curious if it is even possible let alone entertainable as an idea to have the ability to do the same with wc7 files? I mean it would possibly take a bit of the burden off of you to rush and push out an update just for recently added events like for example the Pidgeotite and the Steelixite and allow you to focus on other features or special little things you may or may not have planned for us in the future.

Just an idea that I don't think I have see anyone speak about yet.
I've requested a way to inject wc7 files previously (for the same reasons, to take the pressure off him to release an update), it went unanswered.

It seems like the dev tends to ignore questions that have either been answered previously, or questions that are answered in the readme.

Perhaps it had been asked and answered already, or perhaps @EventAssistant simply didn't see my post. Who knows.

This was my previous post requesting this feature in case the dev missed it when it was first posted.

Support for wireless wondercard injections please!

A couple of times you've done massive "recoded from the ground up" type updates.

It's meant having to wait weeks sometimes for the next release and thus having the latest wondercards to be added to your db.

It'd mean you not having to release stop-gap releases (as you have done before), and take the pressure off of you allowing you take your time.

If however it was ignored, can you please tell @ScientistGreen & I why this feature won't be implemented?

Last edited by Zidapi, , Reason: added my previous post

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It could be implemented, just give me time to understand a correct way to handle this
Wonderful, thank you! No rush (real life should always take priority), I'm just happy knowing it should be possible for now.

Edit: I just realised there was a new release in the last week, and as I requested, you have listed the Wonder Cards you've added in the release notes. I really appreciate you doing so, thanks!

Last edited by Zidapi,

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this allow me to transfer my Pokemon from White 2 to X/Y without the need of the official Poketransporter app?

From the readme:
GenIV to GenV games: if using homebrew launcher, you must trigger Poketrasporter or Dream Radar. Otherwise, use as always.

You will need either of those 2 apps to open a Gen5 save.

Stitchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kevledev.fr
XP
Country
France
hello bro, sorry im newb and using pksm just now
how and where can i edit my TID?
sorry for newb question :(
You cannot edit the TID of your game in PKSM.
You can change the Current Trainer Info of a Pokémon when you tap A on a Pokemon in Pokemon Editor and then tap this icon
Include%20Info.png

Does this allow me to transfer my Pokemon from White 2 to X/Y without the need of the official Poketransporter app?
No you can just inject Event Pokemon in Gen IV and Gen V Pokémon games.

Last edited by Stitchu,

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From the readme:
GenIV to GenV games: if using homebrew launcher, you must trigger Poketrasporter or Dream Radar. Otherwise, use as always.

You will need either of those 2 apps to open a Gen5 save.
Only if running PKSM via the HBL, you don't need them if you're running PKSM from your home screen.

Can you add support for twloader?
The answer to your question is the same as the answer to mine - Does twloader run Pokemon DS cartridges?

Last edited by Zidapi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1