Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

acelerador

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
would you mind giving more details?
In the app it says that I can put the rockruff event in game, then, in game, only get a egg in the download event card, and when I try to take the egg the game say me to put a nick to that egg, it's unbelievable because any can put a nick to a egg

Last edited by acelerador,

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In the app it says that I can put the rockruff event in game, then, in game, only get a egg in the download event card, and when I try to take the egg the game say me to put a nick to that egg, it's unbelievable because any can put a nick to a egg
Update PKSM to 5.1.1, make sure you change the date in the PKSM settings to a valid one, and reinject the event.

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I think I have badsector on my bank. I want to put a pokemon in the bank but it can't be placed, but it can be place in other slot. What can I do ?
I'm in latest version of pksm using cia

EDIT: badsectors.3dsx doesn't change nothing, the only solution I find is use (erase box?, I'm french user)
It remove the bad slot and now I can place the pokemon
(Obviously I don't remove my pokemon)

Last edited by Xyphoseos,

lycilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever i go into extra storage on pksm the boxes keep changing really fast without me touching any buttons, any way to stop that?

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to generate Zeraora in the PC box but it won't come up. How do I make it appear? Does the app simply need to be updated or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: