Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How update from old one? ><
Just download newer CIA and install with FBI, simple. Anytime you install a CIA, it overwrites anything already installed under the same ID, meaning you just install again without bothering with deleting stuff and it will work.

Reactions: k7ra

tall guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If i inject an event pokemon , the person in the pokecenter give me an egg,why is that? And i don't see the egg anywhere,where is it?

Last edited by tall guy,

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If i inject an event pokemon , the person in the pokecenter give me an egg,why is that? And i don't see the egg anywhere,where is it?
If you inject an EGG event, of course it's gonna be an egg. Otherwise he should just give you the Pokemon properly, but make sure that what you are picking up IS a non-egg Pokemon! Delete or overwrite received gifts, there's a limit for what mystery gift slots can be used and going above that will just not work right.

Is there a way to edit items and money with PKSM ?
Use the scripts, you can get x99/x999 everything, unlock the S O-Powers in X/Y/OR/AS and whatnot, but some scripts can mess up things sometimes (eg: Vivillon scripts).

tall guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you inject an EGG event, of course it's gonna be an egg. Otherwise he should just give you the Pokemon properly, but make sure that what you are picking up IS a non-egg Pokemon! Delete or overwrite received gifts, there's a limit for what mystery gift slots can be used and going above that will just not work right.

Use the scripts, you can get x99/x999 everything, unlock the S O-Powers in X/Y/OR/AS and whatnot, but some scripts can mess up things sometimes (eg: Vivillon scripts).
Thanks! Is there a tutorial on how to use the scripts?

PKZeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"This program will be distributed in the hope that it will be useful" Your damn right it's helpful I used this for genning and saving all my comp mons and totem mons and mons that I stole from the Strongest NPCs in the game for collecting using Cheat menu. Oof this shit is dope and I vouch for life

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
"This program will be distributed in the hope that it will be useful" Your damn right it's helpful I used this for genning and saving all my comp mons and totem mons and mons that I stole from the Strongest NPCs in the game for collecting using Cheat menu. Oof this shit is dope and I vouch for life
Weird you'd say all that when you kept spouting nonsense about how you supposedly don't cheat and have never intended to use cheats:rofl2: Next time people call you out, don't bullshit, nobody cares if you cheat, you are free to play games however you want, but it's just too pretentious to act as if you never cheat when all you care about is cheating, which is what annoys people:P

Reactions: PokemonTotalWar

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
What does the 'reset mass event ' and 'reset legendary pokemons' in PKSM scripts exactly do?
Don't know about the first, but the second changes the legendary flags, allowing you to recatch legendaries, but sometimes can mess some things up, not that often though.

PKZeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird you'd say all that when you kept spouting nonsense about how you supposedly don't cheat and have never intended to use cheats:rofl2: Next time people call you out, don't bullshit, nobody cares if you cheat, you are free to play games however you want, but it's just too pretentious to act as if you never cheat when all you care about is cheating, which is what annoys people:P
Are you retarded? I said "I don't use cheats online" obviously my whole post was about cheating offline play and using it on NPCs. Get your dumbass back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16