Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

adamboy7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works for you? I tried it, but it didn't work.
I couldn't edit original DS Pokemon boxes unfortunately, it only worked for the 3DS versions. But it was able to give Event pokemon in them. It gives you the event card and sets a flag, you just need to pick up your "gift" at a pokemart. Unless something has changed since I last used it.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we upload mons on a flashcart? For instance I am using a flash cart because I enjoy Sacred Gold/Soul silver/blaze black and volt white over the vanilla versions and would love to bring over my mons.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we upload mons on a flashcart? For instance I am using a flash cart because I enjoy Sacred Gold/Soul silver/blaze black and volt white over the vanilla versions and would love to bring over my mons.
EventAssistant has said multiple times that he will not support flashcarts. Please search for your question before asking.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work on the old 2ds? Everytime I launch the .cia it just black screens and I cant do anything but shut off the 2ds. on the latest luma

D

Deleted User

Does this work on the old 2ds? Everytime I launch the .cia it just black screens and I cant do anything but shut off the 2ds. on the latest luma
It should

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It should.

renhei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PKSM requires libcurl now, which isn't mentioned anywhere. And I cannot figure out how to compile it for 3DS. Going to fork to commit before curl for now.

Nvm, I found that new devkitPro update with pacman, downloaded libcurl and libmbed and it compiled fine.

Last edited by renhei,
D

Deleted User

does this not work with Pokemon heart gold? bot the storage and editor features say not implemented yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte