Hacking PKM Moon 002-0102 ban

Mdes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I got banned yesterday (Error Code: 002-0102), My SysNAND is on 9.2 and my EmuNAND is on 11.2.
I not linked any NNID to my N3DS. So what are my possibilities to get unbanned?

Sorry for my bad english, im german ._.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
That localseed transfer thing doesn't work anymore?

This is all I know of, yet I have not bothered looking into it further.

There seems to be people who can circumvent the ban by injected the Localfriendcodeseed_B , NNIDsave.bin and secureinfo from a clean 3ds that has not been banned into the banned 3ds.(DONT NEED CERTS.DB.)

Do not use a donor nnidsave.bin if you are NNID banned. Use a zero padded 2,097,152 byte file. If you did not have an NNID, you probably don't need to do this since you shouldn't be getting 022-xxxx errors.

This only seems to give you access to online for games and not access to NNID services such as the E-shop. We dont know the side-effects of doing this to your 3ds so i do not recommend anyone doing this unless they know what they are doing. At this point, its best to wait 15 days to see if the ban is removed.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
wait, has the game been released in your region? how come you got banned? did you play/connect online before 18th?

D

Deleted User

More details please.Is your 3ds eu or us? And did you use the leak to go online.

Mdes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wait, has the game been released in your region? how come you got banned? did you play/connect online before 18th?
Im living in Europe so it released today. I accidently played it on 20th of November

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, one time before release in US etc. (Not got banned) and one time after release in US etc. (Got Banned)

i know now you are in Europe but are you using a US region 3DS or European one? otherwise if you used the US copy of the game on a EU 3DS then that's why you got banned plus you went online..

Mdes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i know now you are in Europe but are you using a US region 3DS or European one? otherwise if you used the US copy of the game on a EU 3DS then that's why you got banned plus you went online..
Im using a European 3DS

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got banned yesterday (Error Code: 002-0102), My SysNAND is on 9.2 and my EmuNAND is on 11.2.
I not linked any NNID to my N3DS. So what are my possibilities to get unbanned?

Sorry for my bad english, im german ._.
1) your English is fine
2) you stated you were German, so I'm going to assume you bought your 3ds in Germany. If so, you got banned because it won't release in that region until the 23

phazonknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I accidently played it on 20th of November
LOL i don't mean to make fun of your plight but...you "accidentally" played it early huh. But your best bet is to wait it out, when the banhammer first came out ppl got unbanned with a month or so

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)