Hardware Pkm Black 1 and black 2 freeze while playing on r4i-sdhc

neroz707

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello GBATemp, I'm here to say that I am now officially stuck on running Pokemon Black 1 and 2. I have literately tried everything but no matter what I do, I always get random freezes every random point of the game. I have tried formatting two MicroSD cards (28GB Samsung class 6 and 8GB SDHC Sandisk class 10) via the Panasonic SD Formatter (Full and Quick), Ran the Clean version (EXP works but still freezes), Patched it from using the DS-Scene tool and ran it, still didnt work, Used AR AP codes on both clean and patched roms, still didnt work, ran both kernel boot systems (R4I-SDHC.com and RetroGameFan Multi Cart Update), Everything. It just wont work, the game plays fine but it just freezes at random points. The only thing that still plays is the music, I've tried EVERYTHING, and it led me here.
I am using a R4i-SDHC 3DS version for my normal 3ds (from r4i-sdhc.com), Please help if you can :(

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Easy fix, buy a better card. Had one of those before and their absolutely awful, get an acekard its only about $8

neroz707

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's my second card already, the one before had the same problem. @.@ I'm so confused right now... I think this card is ok because Heart Gold is stilling running with no freezing... and acekard 2i doesnt support 4.5 firmware :(

Isendur

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Try turning C Gear or what its called off in the game (or even at the first start menu - say no to c gear) - even with the latest firmware it seems to still cause random crashes. Tell us if turning of c gear helped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: