Homebrew PKHex Gen 1 to 6 Editor For Mac

ChokingVictim87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know you said you're not the most technically apt person, but maybe have a look through this and you might be able to figure it out? I would do it myself, but my Mac is currently out of action - broken SATA cable.
Cheers dude,looks like this is working.Will gove it a go now and let you know the results :)

Does anyone know if you can take save files from the DS games (Heart gold for example) and edit them in this save editor?

Harps

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Cheers dude,looks like this is working.Will gove it a go now and let you know the results :)

Does anyone know if you can take save files from the DS games (Heart gold for example) and edit them in this save editor?
It should work, I'm testing it now so I'll let you know if it does.
Edit: Confirmed working with HeartGold, no issues loading the save file, genning pokemon etc.

Last edited by Harps,

ChokingVictim87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It should work, I'm testing it now so I'll let you know if it does.
Edit: Confirmed working with HeartGold, no issues loading the save file, genning pokemon etc.
Thats great news! I haven't got my carts on hand right now so couldn't check myself. I'll test the Gen 1 games in a bit.

You have helped loads dude

Elizabethx90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I vomited in my mouth just a little. Also, I get the feeling you've not done much with Mono. It's far from being a proper alternative to the proprietary framework.
I have plenty of experience with mono. The only problem with mono is no wpf support, because wpf relies on directx.

Harps

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Which file do I put in the root? Its been a while since Ive done this sorry
Are you using CFW (such as Luma) or just the homebrew menu? If using CFW, I think you just install the .CIA file, whereas with the homebrew menu you download the .zip from the releases page and put the folder within that in the /3ds folder. (I installed the CIA version ages ago so forgive me for not having complete memory of it)

ChokingVictim87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using CFW (such as Luma) or just the homebrew menu? If using CFW, I think you just install the .CIA file, whereas with the homebrew menu you download the .zip from the releases page and put the folder within that in the /3ds folder. (I installed the CIA version ages ago so forgive me for not having complete memory of it)
Im using Reinand :)

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Putting a lot of faith into random Internet strangers.
I linked to a seller I personally purchased a license from earlier this year, I wouldn't link to some random.

I did my research and checked feedback before choosing a vendor, to minimise the risk of being scammed. Any semi-intelligent netizen would do the same.

ChokingVictim87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't work this out still.Downloaded the file and can't figure out what part has to go into the CIA file to then be opened:/

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone made a working version of this yet? All the others had a version made that dent require WINE
I have the latest version Wineskinned, but I just need to upload it to a place where it won't freeze trying to load files off of your USB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: You to not show angry emotion before 12PM :ninja: