Hacking PKGs with updates install issue

Lordbarker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,
Very much enjoying the benefits of 5.05 and VR is working great etc. But have am issue with PKGs which include updates. They install as normal with no errors but don't appear on the list. At first I thought I was just installing the update itself which would make sense but they definitely include the game. Arizona Sunshine and the Inpatient are the only two I've tried that include the update and both don't seem to install, or at least don't display. Arizona Sunshine without the update installs fine so wondering what to do here? Thanks

Lordbarker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They seem to be the same scene releases that are everywhere. Why would it be that it's only the update inclusive files that do this, surely it can't be coincidence?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They seem to be the same scene releases that are everywhere. Why would it be that it's only the update inclusive files that do this, surely it can't be coincidence?

Scene release as in release group like duplex etc? It’s unusual for them to be update-baked in. They’re normally separately archived.

Dumps by random people who upload to file lockers are normally the culprits who don’t test before linking.

Lordbarker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty certain one was Blaze and the other Duplex. I'll check, but definitely was in more than one place. They came from IPT. Anyway I'll have another look when I'm home later. Thanks for the help thus far mate.

Reactions: KiiWii

Lordbarker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, it's all the Darkmoon releases that have the issue. Will install but won't seem to register as a game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?