Hacking Pkgj: what if i installed a different region of a game i already have downloaded?

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have legally bought and installed Freedom Wars(USA digital) and, i have been wanting to stream it. However, i already pretty much did everything. So, i was wondering, if i were to use PKGJ to install the European version, would it make a second bubble? And if so, would i be able to play that version and the USA version without trouble? Or will the pkgj installed european freedom wars be unplayable? Because i know that if you have the download version of a game, the physical cart won’t work. I just wanna know it that applies to regions as well.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
should work. they have different title ids, but one game (tales of hearts r), the usa version uses the same save title id as the European version and it's different from the game title id. it also makes both save title id folders, but only one works.

Reactions: Quarra

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all of the indexing systems work similarly for the most part when it comes to displaying content. I know on the switch, for example, I have a bootleg copy of poi or some weird region of it despite it saying usa. poi appeared on my games' list twice, artwork, gamename, everything. both games work, but the saves are incompatible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs