Hacking pkg2 descryption failed, update from 9.0.1 to firmware 10.0.1

beeno92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I've upgrade 9.01 to 10.0.1 firmware by choidujourNX ver 1.0.1 (I dont know already has a new version 1.0.2), when done and reboot by atmosphere 0.12, it display icon atmosphere and black screen. I install kosmos 16 cfw and inject hekate 5.2.0 and launch cfw sysnand and stock nand so it error "Pkg2 decryption failed! Is Sept updated? Failed to launch HOS", when I press payload in hekate and launch fusee-primary.bin, it display icon atmosphere and black screen, so I press power button 12 second and + power to rcm. When I disable auto rcm in hekate 5.2.0 and press power button to startup normal, it blue screen. I have a back up nand but it 5.1.0 firmware and I burnt fuse at 6 for firmware 6.2.0 so I cant restore nand.

What will I do to unbrick my console, please help me, thank all of you very much!!!!!!!!

ManuscriptReplica

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have this same problem. I tried doing manual downgrading FW, but can't seem to validate the keys.txt with Choi. You could try that.

Anyway, let me know if anyone knows more, and I'll do the same. Good luck!

Reactions: beeno92

beeno92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
my sd card is exfat and choidujournx with exfat, before I plan to upgrade to 10.0.2 but it mising 2 file to upgrade 217 file but 10.0.2 have 215 file so I upgrade with 10.0.1 with choidujour 1.0.1 (have 1.0.2 new version but I dont know) and error, anyone help me and some body have same error, thank all of you very much!!!!!

beeno92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
if not have any easy method, I try to unbrick with hyper firmware 5.1.0 :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night