Hacking #pkg# redirect all game/app sound to bt headset (and usb headset)

naxil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
  1. Download this PKG
  2. Copy it to root of FAT32 USB or External Hard Drive
  3. Boot your PS3 then Install the PKG
  4. Click on Game Audio from BT-USB HeadSet
  5. Click on Installer
  6. Confirm Reboot by clicking on Yes
  7. Connect your USB/Bluetooth headset to PS3
  8. Go to Accessory Settings in Settings Column
  9. Scroll Down till you See Audio Device Settings
  10. Choose Your Device
  11. Start your Game and you will hear sound from your HeadSet and Have fun

Roxe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a problem with this, I tried to install it on my ps3 but when I finished my ps3 wasn't able to run any game. I tried with all the games I had, not even the ones in disc worked. I tried to format the console but it didn't worked either. Please help

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem with this, I tried to install it on my ps3 but when I finished my ps3 wasn't able to run any game. I tried with all the games I had, not even the ones in disc worked. I tried to format the console but it didn't worked either. Please help

try reinstalling the firmware.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I connect my headset in step 7 and the try to do step 9 the headset disconnect why? And how to fix it
If it’s anything like PS4: the Bluetooth is restricted to official first party devices for pairing, or third party through a dongle. The key is to pair the device correctly. If it’s a PS3 official headset (pulse or whatever) it should put fine. Otherwise pair it with the supplied dongle.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it’s anything like PS4: the Bluetooth is restricted to official first party devices for pairing, or third party through a dongle. The key is to pair the device correctly. If it’s a PS3 official headset (pulse or whatever) it should put fine. Otherwise pair it with the supplied dongle.
I think that's the reason a lot of people liked how Nintendo handled it on the switch, but you still run into compatibility problems.

Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the one bluetooth earphones I tried on the switch were from lg. they worked, but the quality was low. I think it was just too quiet. I turned up the volume all the way on the earphones themselves, but I wasn't sure if there was a way to increase volume with the switch itself. I don't know if it used the volume controls on the tablet or if there was a way to increase volume through the controller.

Reactions: KiiWii

Sultangamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

The 3d pulse have a dongle and it works fine
But the sennheiser hd 450bt dosn't have a dongle is there any way to have good audio 😭

I found a usb on amazon that claims to be able to play audio to my headset it's called

(( UGREEN Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter USB Audio Adapter Wireless Bluetooth Dongle Low Latency Compatible with PS5, PS4, PS4 Pro, PS3, Switch, AirPods Pro, Bose QC, Sony 1000XM3,Jabra Elite for TV Mode))

Can it fix the problem

Also is there a way to play ps2 wirh a headset I heard that you can't

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Sultangamer unless the headset has a dedicated dongle I doubt adding another third party component into the mix will solve it. The dongle/headset are usually pre-tied together (paired) or have a sync button… I highly doubt it would work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol