Gaming Pirates Plundarrr

ksponge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had initially read this game was supposed to be released on May 25th, then was pushed back to June 18th. However it's seems there was a lot of confusion with this as I read the developer thought it had been shipped for the 25th of May. Now I looked at Amazon and it says it was released on the 15th on June. I've been looking forward to this game so I'm trying to figure out if it actually has been released. It's not even listed on sites like gamestop at all. Anyone have any idea on this? Thanks for your input.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's werid is Game Infomer said that it was relasded on the 25th of may? so i guess it must be pushed back to the 15th and it's like castle crushers for kids or something like and i doubt it's going have wi-fi.

ksponge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not real worried about wifi although that would be interesting. I enjoy playing beat em up multiplayer games with family and the wii has next to none of these. I actually find that very strange considering it's supposed to be a family/party type system. I'd say there is a large opportunity for developers in that genre on the wii.

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ksponge said:
I'm not real worried about wifi although that would be interesting. I enjoy playing beat em up multiplayer games with family and the wii has next to none of these. I actually find that very strange considering it's supposed to be a family/party type system. I'd say there is a large opportunity for developers in that genre on the wii.

they should do an old TMNT remake of the arcade one that could be played by 4 ppl
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all