I own this desert, bitches!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Anyone seen it yet? I just went to a movie theater to see it, and I didnt think much of it. It was surprisingly good, at least in my opinion.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I've not seen it although i'm tempted purely because Penelope Cruz is >>>>>>>>>>>> Kiera Knightley. Tom Cruise was nuts.....

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm gonna watch it next week, since the trailer's pretty good.
yay.gif

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Watched Pirates of the Caribbean 4 yesterday, and damn did this suck ass. It was boring, so much that I actually decided to watch videos on my cellphone for a few minutes, and apparently I didn't miss anything at all. It was repetitive and overlong, incoherent and unnecessarily noisy. The good characters and actors are wasted on a plot without substance. I think I've had more than enough of my Pirates movies. There's only so much you can do with a theme park ride. Jerry Bruckheimer and Disney keep cashing this in, it's annoying.

1.5/4

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nowadays it's all about making money KingdomBlade...and I don't get why people read reviews before going to see (pointing at my friends, family and other possible people in the world)

Of course I'm not that kind of person who decides to go to a movie if a review is good, I don't care about the reviews, everyones taste is different, people who follow reviews make me wonder "Are you that dumb that you can't go to the Cinema watch the movie yourself and judge it?? Always need to be spoon fed by reviews?"
tongue.gif
So there.

I'll probably go today or next week, depends if the car gets fixed (at the garage atm) since weekdays are busy days. Weekends it is.

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
one day before it got released i watched the other 2 movies that i havent seen yet
damn lego games hooking me up to the series again

but it wasn't such a bad movie at all

they dont really make such movies nowadays..
only overrated crap that gets 9001 million dollars cash

Nirraic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
decent movie, i watched in 3D earlier on today, not many 3d effects, kinda like Avatar in 3D how there wasn't much popping out rather popping in of the 3D effect.

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
Nirraic said:
decent movie, i watched in 3D earlier on today, not many 3d effects, kinda like Avatar in 3D how there wasn't much popping out rather popping in of the 3D effect.

Such movies do not give such effects as spy kids which had much better 3d effects.

Nirraic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zekrom_cool said:
Nirraic said:

Such movies do not give such effects as spy kids which had much better 3d effects.
that because directors these days are not using 3D as a gimmick their using it to make you more involved in the movie by making you feel like you actually there

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
SamAsh07 said:
Nowadays it's all about making money KingdomBlade...and I don't get why people read reviews before going to see (pointing at my friends, family and other possible people in the world)

In order to find out if a movie is worth watching. Don't think that's important? Look at this.

One person it is definitely for is Gloria DeMent, the 84-year-old grandmother who wrote AP film critic Christy Lemire in horror after spending $96 to take four generations of her family to see "The Nutcracker in 3-D." She wrote: "It broke my heart when we left the theater that my little great-granddaughters (ages 5-13) had sad little, confused faces."[/p]

Maybe if she had known that Tron: Legacy or The Illusionist or possibly even Gulliver's Travels was a much better movie for her kids, and she looked at the reviews, she wouldn't have wasted a hundred bucks and the entertainment of the children.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
SamAsh07 said:
That's touching and sad at the same time, well maybe it wasn't made for them.
Nutcracker 3D, considered as a huge box-office flop and an abomination to movies, by critics and movie goers alike. It's considered as one of the worst movies of the 21st century.

It wasn't made for anyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls