Misc pinoy wii gamers!!!

alphatrap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
to all the pinoy wii owners out there who play online..i was wondering if ya'll be interested in playing with me?
this can be like the post where u put your pinoy friend codes
smile.gif

specially animal crossing im playing that right now and i would love to see your town! let's make wii friends here
i also love ssbb:brawl put em here and all add you guys up we can race too with mario kart and stuff
so yeah even if u aint pinoy wat da hek you can play here too!

here's my animal crossing cf friend code:
0517-3796-0300

darkrai1009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you use backup games? Im afraid to use my wii in wifi because my wii has a modchip on it and i only use Backup games

alphatrap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh i used a modded wii as well but i dont have homebrew so i update online,,,amanda ill add you up tonight!! and also my brawl friend code is

3909-8887-4625

animal crossing friend code

0517-3796-0300

name:JC
town: Sabarzy

please pm me if u added me up
biggrin.gif

$uPeRJjS&#0

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm playying animal crossing... I'm filo but my wi-fi for animal crossing is stuffed up. I need a new rev to play animal crossing with wiiconnect24 on. cuz mine keeps freezing.

lotto996

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
alphatrap said:
to all the pinoy wii owners out there who play online..i was wondering if ya'll be interested in playing with me?
smile.gif

specially animal crossing im playing that right now and i would love to see your town! let's make wii friends here
i also love ssbb:brawl put em here and all add you guys up we can race too with mario kart and stuff

0517-3796-0300

Pinoy only? Thats a bit weird, embrace the world, man.
Love one another, and all that.

wes11ph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
lotto996 said:
alphatrap said:
smile.gif

0517-3796-0300

oo nga pinoy lang?

masarap naman kalaro mga kano ah?

anyway not interested on this topic...

AlphaOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
looking for pinoy moster hunter gamers. play time 10pm to 1am. wholeday weekdays. player name: grimZero kita kits.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
well it is easier to play with your timezone right?
tongue.gif
also modchips don't matter,as long as you play legit(no cheats hacks etc)
yep, my mom took away "my" 300 GB WBFS hard drive and formatted it. so i play original discs only.i dont like using cheats, i think that they can mess up ur save file. i soft-modded my wii.

So...., yeah.
yaywii.gif

AlphaOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still using hunter armor upgraded twice(defense per piece 10). Currently HR16, stopped playing offline quest for a while (need armor to takedown giginox). Will be online later.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
wes11ph said:
lotto996 said:
alphatrap said:
smile.gif

0517-3796-0300

oo nga pinoy lang?

masarap naman kalaro mga kano ah?

anyway not interested on this topic...
Translated to prevent problems
ph34r.gif

Filipinos only?
it's also fun to play with other nationalities as well!
---------------------------------------------------------
And remember to post ONLY in English otherwise you might be warned so take note of that next time.
... if ever you read the rules

MEH, I dont have a Wii so sorrrrrry

jory4u2nv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

I want to play MH3 and Tatsunoko VS Capcom online too, but I'm afraid that doing so will brick my region changed Korean wii (soft modified). I've installed priiloader to block online/disc updates but when I tried playing TVC online something was downloaded and I don't know what it is. Can anybody confirm if it's safe for me to play online on my system?

Thanks!

kalantiaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there Filipino gamers!

@jory4u2nv: If you have a softmodded Wii, why not try loading through an external HD or flash drive, that's safer, no disk checking for updates. Anyway, I think you might have seen the "downloading data" part of the TvC game that comes out when you connect online. That's normal and it's not downloading updates but it's for the games' online purposes, so don't worry.

Been playing TvC online on a 3.2U softmodded Wii since January and have had no problems. Was it stated here that you only get banned on Ninty's wifi if you use cheats, not if you run the game (by any means) normally. That's in Monster Hunter Tri, as Capcom stated, but I've tried online MH3 also with no problems.

As of now, I think, only the 360 has that kind of protection. Us lucky Wii gamers are still, well, lucky.

Hope this helps and hope to see you in TvC one of these days. BTW, I have the same ID there, add me up when you get the chance. Okay?!

Be seein' yah!

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
Been trying to play Super Smash Brawl online... i waited for 10min and i cant find any other players... using Smart Broadband... but i tried playing Tatsunoku vs Capcom and i played also MH3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0