Pinkie's Official DRAW DAT stuff ON YO WHITE BOARD topic.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I have recently acquired a whiteboard wall. I have drawn various things, from penises to bigger penises. From boobs to bigger boobs. I have draw a river scene, I have drawn a picnic. I even went as far as drawing a brony. WHAT SHOULD I DRAW NOW GUYS?*

*NOTE: I AM NOT NOR EVER WILL BE ANY GOOD AT DRAWING ANYTHING. THE ITEM YOU REQUEST WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE DRAWN TO PERFECTION OR PROBABLY EVEN RECOGNITION.

*FINE PRINT:

I DON'T FUCKING DO VIDEOS.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
520231-duke-nukem-forever.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok here's one...draw a stick figure playing a 3DS on the clif of the grand canyon while theres a juice box on the ground right next to the stick figure, and the stick figure falls down and lands in a river. Then when it awakes, it awakes to the sound of Mario Kart 7 playing from the 3DS since the 3DS survived the fall.

Try it.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Ok here's one...draw a stick figure playing a 3DS on the clif of the grand canyon while theres a juice box on the ground right next to the stick figure, and the stick figure falls down and lands in a river. Then when it awakes, it awakes to the sound of Mario Kart 7 playing from the 3DS since the 3DS survived the fall.

Try it.
This is more than one...give me a few minutes.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Try it.
I want to know the importance of the forementioned juice immediatelly. The juice is the key to the mystery of surviving falls from large altitudes. That, or Portal boots.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Try it.
I want to know the importance of the forementioned juice immediatelly. The juice is the key to the mystery of surviving falls from large altitudes. That, or Portal boots.

No, the said juicebox was there to give it that innocence effect while the stick figure enjoys the view, and Mario Kart 7, and being on vacation drinking a juicebox. The stick figure then happened to walk forward because it was so intensified into Mario Kart 7, then it thought walking forward would make the kart speed up, therefore falling off the cliff leaving the innocent juicebox behind with nobody else to suck its straw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol