Pin Set

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Batman55, May 5, 2008.

May 5, 2008

Pin Set by Batman55 at 2:14 PM (949 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Batman55
    OP

Member Batman55 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Which pins do you guys use the most?

I like doing melee combat so I use the Murasame (J&M) pin (the uppercut one), the Shockwave pin (the sword slash one), the Nikkari (J&M) pin (the quick thrust) and the Velocity Attack (TP) pin (the shoulder dash).

But now since Beat joined my team, I have to use the health pin a lot more often, because the enemies are hard and he dies so quickly. Also, I only have 4 slots for pins. BTW, when do I get the other 2 slots?

2. Szyslak

Member Szyslak Nudibranch Lover

United States
    The other 2 pin slots are already available to you. One is in 104 and the other is in Shibukyu Main Store iirc. You'll need 4 Scarletite for the stickers.

I changed my pins a good bit throughout the game, by my main staples are:

Yoshimitsu - I'm a slasher
    Lightning Rook - For that awesome Star Wars Emperor lightning action
    Frantic - Blow into the mic, and most enemies get knocked into the air and immobilized. So helpful on everything except the baddest baddies.
    Energy Factor - For adding extra uses to Yoshimitsu and Lightning Rook
    I never really settled on the best healing pin. I guess I used Healing Whale a lot (70%, 4 uses)

3. Killermech

Member Killermech Cookie Monster

Sweden
    Im using two lightning rooks along with Her royal highness (nonstop lightning spam).
    I don't remember the name of the rest so i'll just describe them, the one with a fish aquarium (invisibility plus healing), 70% heal (whale pic) and a big flame thing
    that you can move around with the stylus for continuous damage.

All of them (except the healing pin) are excellent along with Her royal highness.

I used to have a slash pin instead of a lightning rook before too, but I like the lightning spam and when I noticed you could use more than one of those.. [​IMG]

EDIT: Just checked ingame, this is the list
    Lightning Rook
    Lightning Rook
    Splish Splash Barrier
    Final Pyre, All Expired
    Healing Whale
    Her Royal Highness

4. Raestloz

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    Still new in the game, but here's mine:

1. Cure Drink of course, for healing, can't keep an eye on my partner, and all of a sudden, whoa! He's dying!
    2. Ice Riser: has great damage and range, and is casted in long-range too!
    3. Onikiri: slashing gives good damage output, knockback, finisher, and combo amount
    4. Lovely beam: to spam combo points while waiting for Ice Riser and Onikiri to reboot

they works like a charm, use Ice Riser, while rebooting, strike with Onikiri, while rebooting spam Lovely Beam, Ice Riser's ready for action, 1 sec and Onikiri's ready, rebooting Onikiri... spamming Lovely Beam, and so on