OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
realstamps.jpg

Yeah...some of this stuff is crazy. The FMA one was a bitch to do - the small spaces were almost too annoying to deal with. It's fun although!

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh WOW! Those look so awesome!!!

Diggin' the Totoro, Pikachu, and Hello Kitty one! The Chinese Character "Love" is also pretty tight!

Also..is that a dildo?! Ahahaha.

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
tinymonkeyt said:
Oh WOW! Those look so awesome!!!

Diggin' the Totoro, Pikachu, and Hello Kitty one! The Chinese Character "Love" is also pretty tight!

Also..is that a dildo?! Ahahaha.
Thanks. It's a condom, actually. Was basically freehanded on a scrap piece of eraser.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Very cool. I'd like to see what they look like on paper, it's kind of hard to tell what the stamp will look like from that end. It looks like you've got a couple of samples just out of frame there.

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks. The Toroto was almost impossible to do...very much detailed.

I'm actually selling the Flamel and the chinese character for love. I was going to attend Anime North, but the person who was going to share the "crafter's corner" table couldn't attend - so I have extra stamps in my collection.

The Flamel stamps (x3): $5 including shipping
The "Love" stamps (x2): $3.5 including shipping

I have paypal, actually.

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
I like the Federation badge, although I swore that the two sides of the swoosh were equal in length. It might change from TOS era to TNG era. Not quite sure.

Thanks. I think it's based on the Voyager era (I'm more familar with Voyager...I had the hots for Janeway..) It's a double sided stamp - the Starfleet logo and the Klingon logo (the 3 triangular blades, kind of weird looking). Starfleet rocks, although - I might create a "command gold" shirt from an old thrift store find...
biggrin.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guild McCommunist said:
I like the Federation badge, although I swore that the two sides of the swoosh were equal in length. It might change from TOS era to TNG era. Not quite sure.
Yeah, it's not TV-accurate, but it's alright.

TNG/DS9:
tng_com-001.png

DS9/VOY:
Starfleet_2370s_insignia.jpg

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
BeatriceTheGolden said:
astrangeone said:
Anime North

Eww, gross.
Lol. I was/am rather Otaku although. I would love to go, but alas, my partner in obsession isn't going either - and so, I'm selling off some of my stamps that I carved as part of my stock. She was working on posters/fan art for Bleach and Naruto.

I went a couple of years ago as Soi Fong from Bleach, although I was wearing the captain's robe over her "battle ready" uniform. Plus I had her seikai weapon - it was made out of bristol board, painted and pointed with glue. A real metal chain connected both ends.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1