XP
Country
New Zealand
by Attila
iconzw.png

QUOTE said:
CHANGELOG v1.40
===============
- Now it also let you install the cIOS249 rev19 (base IOS 38) from Waninkoko and cIOS 202/222/223/224 (v5) from Hermes in Pimp my Wii.
The cIOS are only proposed to install if Pimp detect that you don't have them at their latest version. To reinstall them, go to "Manual installation".
Note: Do not add patchs to cIOS, because they already have those patchs inside.
(Thanks Waninkoko for his help and Orwel and the whole of Wii Info for the tests).
- Changed the text displayed when choosing offline mode.
- At the end of the scan, a message is displayed to avoid the return to the menu without saying anything is no problems are found.
- If the internet connexion give an error -116, Pimp asks you if you want to retry (the error -116 may be temporary and sometimes a couple of tries may solve the problem).
- "Minimal installation" is now "Hack your Wii/Minimal installation" because it also install cIOSes.
- Compiled with devkitPPC release 21, libogc 1.8.3.

We Brew Wii
News Source - wii-info

so its out. thx to wii-info. what do you think about this release?

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT:

scratch that, I got DARKCORP v1 installed on 1 of my Wii's and the other is a virgin. I have no use for this, but it may prove to be nice for others to keep the ios updated on their Wii.

buffdog

Trophies
XP
Country
i like this app very much its pimped out it dose what it says on tin. but it dont work on sneek it just stops at testing ios 250 (1/28) reload ios 250 but other that this it sweet!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: