Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
YS-T said:
@Blue-K

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't some of the games require some IOS'es to be updated or even install new ones? (I think animal crossing had something like this going on). And this is why some games would give a black screen and would not play, and after using this app and it udated all the IOS'es and installed the missing ones, some of the games that previously gave me a black screen would now work?
Off-Topic/ Yeah, retail games need sometimes a new IOS. But whenever you're launching a Backup via an Loader (USB/Disc) it is forced to use the custom IOS you installed. The game can't acess any other IOS, it's running under the custom IOS, until you turn your Wii off.

That's why I don't belive that you're games, which gave previously a black screen now work...this simply can't be, if you're launching them from USB. And again, GX is probably the most unstable loader outthere, could be from that...well, in the End if this app helped you, it's alright. We have different points, if this app is great or not, and I can live with that, I guess
tongue.gif
. /Off-Topic

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
G0dLiKe said:
I am having some serious problem to get Hackmii installer working http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=181643 keeps saying no vulnerable IOS, no HBC installed) and I tried to load this Pimp my Wii like I would do with bannerbomb, it took me right after the startscreen to bootmii that I could back up my Nand but it wont do anything more...
Patched IOSes are trucha signed so they cannot be used by hackmii installer. Install at least one "normal IOS" ( i mean not patched) to get it worked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.