Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition will be releasing on the Switch soon
Obsidian Entertainment's crowdfunded game, Pillars of Eternity, launched back in 2015 to widespread success, reviving the 90s D&D classic RPG genre. It would go on to receive a sequel, in 2018, which not only launched for PC, but also consoles as well, including the Nintendo Switch. If you're a Nintendo-only gamer and haven't had the chance to experience the original Pillars of Eternity, Obsidian will be bringing the game to the platform, next month. On August 8th, Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition will launch on the Nintendo eShop.
Take your party on the ultimate role-playing experience, Pillars of Eternity finally comes to Nintendo Switch! Created by the masters at Obsidian Entertainment, Pillars of Eternity released to critical acclaim and dozens of awards on PC. Now the fantastical world, tactical combat, and unforgettable storyline can be taken anywhere you go. Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition includes all the additional content from the PC version, including the DLC and expansions. The game has been optimized to play comfortably in front of your TV with controllers or in handheld mode. Easily navigate the game’s detailed character creation, real-time-with-pause combat, and party management thanks to thoughtful updates to UI and controls. Gather your party, venture forth, and embrace adventure as you delve into a realm of wonder, nostalgia, and the excitement of classic RPGs with Obsidian’s Pillars of Eternity!
– Award-winning writing, story and artwork of Pillars of Eternity, along with the expanded world and content of The White March: Parts I & II.
– Expansive character creation that impacts your personal story with races, classes, and character backgrounds to choose.
– An epic universe to explore, filled with intriguing party members and companions, a variety of in-game factions, and a lovingly rendered world to traverse
– All major updates from the original PC version, including a raised level cap, expanded party AI options, and new difficulty levels
– The deep and classic Real-time with Pause Combat System that feeds your inner tactician.