Ö!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I fell in love with Pikmin once I played it on the Gamecube. I wonder if they are going to make one for the ds. I guess its one of those things like Super Smash Brothers still waiting I guess. Is there a game like Pikmin?

I just can't wait until those 2 games come out, hopefully they will.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There should be Pikmin DS... I want it. Together with a Wii version would be cool, with nice connecting fuctions that go beyond item exchange gimmicks. How about an online multiplayer that works with both the DS and the Wii version?
cool.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The DS wouldn't do Pikmin justice in my opinion. There's no way it'd look as nice as it should, not to mention animating hundreds of little Pikmin models at once would be almost impossible.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pikmin really doesn't need to be rendered in 3D. They could do an excellent pikmin game with 2D graphics, and it would look much better than if they tried to do it in 3D.

3D pikmin on the DS would suck. Even on the gamecube you can barely see those little bastards sometimes.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Still, the environment was one of the big plusses in Pikmin, everything looked very nice, and dare I say, realistic. I don't know if you could achieve that on the DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM