Hacking Pikmin(PAL) Time Stop Cheat with USB Loader

muuh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm using USB Loader Ultimate 6.7 and Ocarina works just fine. But I can't get the time stop cheat to work...
On the usbgecko page it says "Use hook-method 'Wii Pad' in GeckoOS." But I have no idea what that means.
Is there any way to use this cheat after all or do I have to give up playing this game?

muuh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
gitkua said:
no because he can't beat it without hiz cheetzz OMG
Yeah, it's embarassing, but I can't. It's day 8 and I only collected 4 parts of the space shuttle. xD I just can't cope with the controls...
Usually I think the Wii pointer's great, but it seriously fucked up this game. I remember playing Pikmin on a friend's gamecube a few years ago and it was much easier.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no way to set the hook type in the USB loader, the only way to fix that would be to combile it with that option instead of whatever the default is.

There is a code out there to always be on day 2, you could try that one instead of the time freeze code, I don't believe that requires a specific hook type to work.

bjaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
I had a problem like this some time ago with my star wars the force unleased ocarina codes, becouse it used wii pad hook type. But then i found a usb loader called Neogamma. it have hook type in it, so you can choose which one of them you want to use. cool rigt!
smileipb2.png
wacko.gif
ph34r.gif
blink.gif
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal