'Pikmin 3 Deluxe' announced for Nintendo Switch, releases this October

pikmin 3.JPG

First released on the Wii U, Pikmin 3 now makes its way to the Nintendo Switch as a Deluxe version. You will soon be able to command on the go a crew of three explorers and a Pikmin squad to solve puzzles and battle critters as you help your team in its quest for survival .

The Switch version comes with all the Mission mode DLC stages from the original game’s release as well as some enhancements. These include the ability to play the whole Story mode in co-op, new side-story missions which can also be played in co-op, new difficulty options, lock-on targeting, optional hints and the choice to play at a more relaxed pace.

Pikmin 3 Deluxe launches on the Nintendo Switch this October 30th.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm I have a dilemma now. I'm working through my huge backlog of games I haven't played yet and this was next on the list. Do I go ahead and play the WiiU version or wait to October for the Switch release.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

First released on the Wii U, Pikmin 3 now makes its way to the Nintendo Switch as a Deluxe version. You will soon be able to command on the go a crew of three explorers and a Pikmin squad to solve puzzles and battle critters as you help your team in its quest for survival .

The Switch version comes with all the Mission mode DLC stages from the original game’s release as well as some enhancements. These include the ability to play the whole Story mode in co-op, new side-story missions which can also be played in co-op, new difficulty options, lock-on targeting, optional hints and the choice to play at a more relaxed pace.

Pikmin 3 Deluxe launches on the Nintendo Switch this October 30th.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Still waiting for TP and WW HD ports

Nobody_Important4u

Barely real
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hmm I have a dilemma now. I'm working through my huge backlog of games I haven't played yet and this was next on the list. Do I go ahead and play the WiiU version or wait to October for the Switch release.
If you own it Play it now.
If you don't own wait for the switch version.

Shahaan

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
As a Wii U owner I'm sort of miffed about this, Nintendo is killing what legacy the Wii U had and giving the switch an identity crisis at the same time as stupid as it sounds, of course that's just my mind talking. This is a good thing, though this systems best selling games are Wii U ports and that says a lot

Last edited by Shahaan,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a Wii U owner I'm sort of miffed about this, Nintendo is killing what legacy the Wii U had and giving the switch an identity crisis at the same time as stupid as it sounds, of course that's just my mind talking. This is a good thing
The more people who play Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, etc., the more fans of the series there will be, and the more incentive there will be for Nintendo to make new games in these series. Ports to the Switch are always a good thing.

simbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a Wii U owner I'm sort of miffed about this, Nintendo is killing what legacy the Wii U had and giving the switch an identity crisis at the same time as stupid as it sounds, of course that's just my mind talking. This is a good thing, this systems best selling games are Wii U ports and that says a lot
I'm happy these ports are happening for the sake of preservation, before the Wii U becomes more rare and expensive. Fortunately, I have both consoles and sincerely hope my Wii U lasts a long time, since it's still the definitive experience for many of these games. Maybe Nintendo will offer a dual screen option in the future, but who knows.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I really like the pikmin games, but I don't like the time management aspect. I know it's a big part of the game, but I just want to relax and enjoy it and do everything that needs to be done.
So I played all three games with cheats to stop the time from advancing, much more enjoyable for me personally. Nice to slow down and appreciate the views, rather than rush and worry! It's still a challenge.

What do you know... I hope this leads near to Pikmin 4 somehow.
I think I read they are making a 4th one...? I bet re-releasing 3 is part of the plan :)

Last edited by cearp,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu